Monday 29 November 2010

Steel Crown Productions Office Party

Yes, I know, it's way too early for a Christmas party. However, I'm all over the shop over the Christmas period so this was the only time I could do it within a period of tranquility and I'll be darned if my company is having it's office party without me.

We opted for the Medieval Banquet in Tower Hill and it was nothing short of rocking.


From left to right Frosty, Drummo, Lenny, Toby, Webbo, Hercules, Dom and Amy.

Frosty and Drummo are friends of SCP, Leonard is a champion physicsman, Toby is an extreme coder, Hercules is a whiz with CAD, Dom is the Exodus Wars product manager and Amy is his fiance.



A mention should be made of the GW chap who we bumped into, being unable to duel with actual swords we opted for a dance off, which I won to great applause. (Go Team SCP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment