Wednesday 3 November 2010

EPICentre, reborn and rebranded

Now I have some free time on my hands. I have rewritten the EPICentre, expect it to slowly filter through the internet from the temp page that it is now, to the mother flipping amazing site that it will be once DNS does it's thing.

If you have any articles that you wish to have in Incoming! Issue #26 (Chrimbo edition) then please submit them to webmaster@netepic.org along with the name you wish to be known as. Not Gregory Mountbatton, that is my chosen name. Jessica Chardonnay is still available however.
If you have any photos miniatures that you don't mind sharing, then please do email them to me along with your chosen name/alias/label/number.

Any suggestions, lemme know and I'll implement them.

Please excuse the pun, Lemme is indeed an excellent name and a personal idol of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment